Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Apple Ipod Touch has TV out capability

OK, while I was exploring the settings on my Apple Ipod Touch I saw a TV out function in the settings area. I wondered what this could be. So I checked out the internet and I guess there is a cable that allows you to connect the Ipod Touch to a TV and have it become a monitor. I found this video, and am considering buying the cable if it looks like it would be fun to have and use.


Watch iPhone/iPod Touch TV-Out (WaveWars GamePlay) in Gaming | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

These kids are playing a video game and can see it on the big screen. Very fun!

I did see another application that allows you to watch TV on your Ipod touch. I will blog about that next time after I download it and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment